Saturday, November 20, 2010

Durable Dishtowels

I was in need of some new dishtowels as we rarely put cooking utensils pots and pans and other china in the dishwasher preferring to do them by hand It is a shared experience with my husband regardless of who made that night's dinner.

After sorting through the many choices at my local Bed Bath and Beyond, I chose Calphalon brand towels. I found the pattern more to my liking and they were about $1 more, but as importantly they were about 20 sq. inches larger and seem more absorbent and of a higher quality cotton. The fact is we typically replace our dishtowels only under duress or after a kitchen redo.
When they have been through the washer and dryer a few times I will tell you all how they are holding up.

Weekly I review cleaning products and tools for the home on my website.

http://www.martaperrone.com

No comments: